Why is video marketing the future of business? Many studies have revealed the innumerous potentialities of video in terms of customer engagement and satisfaction.
Statistics support and highlight the opportunities video creates for both brands and marketers.
1) According to a recent study, 59% of executives would rather watch video than read text.
2) 90% of information received by the brain is visual, and visuals are processed 60,000X faster in the brain than text.
3) Recent studies found that blog posts incorporating video attract three times as many inbound links as blog posts without video.
4) Researchers found that shoppers who viewed video were 174% more likely to purchase a product than viewers who did not.
5) Statistics show that having video on the website landing page makes it 53% more likely to show up on the first page of Google.
6) 52% of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in online purchase decisions.
7) 92 percent of mobile video viewers share videos with their contact lists.
These statistics, based on large groups of people, present evidence of how video is a proven business opportunity. Incorporating video in your business strategy will improve your ranking in search engines but will also increase your customers’ commitment.